This well maintained and modernized detached bungalow is situated withinits own quiet grounds of 3700 m2 with direct access to the Ankeveense plassen (local nature reserve).
The property has a permanent holiday feeling: complete privacy, swimming pool with jet stream, terraces, ideal sun position and unobstructed view of the local countryside from any room within the house.
- Entrance hall, cloakroom
- Beautiful modern kitchen (2013) with panoramic views, fitted appliances, gas heated fire , underfloor heating and French doors to the terrace
- Pantry and Landry room with access to indoor garage
- Spacious living room with fireplace and patio doors to terrace
- Conservatory (which is currently used as an office)
- Double bedroom with on suite bathroom
- Spacious landing
- 2 large bedrooms
- Bathroom with toilet, double sink, shower
- Storage room
- Spacious loft
The characteristics of the house: large amount of natural light, parking for several cars (boats) on site . The house has the feeling of being completely away from it all despite its central location close to Hilversum, Amsterdam, Bussum and the surrounding villages.
Living area: 232 m2 Capacity: 973 m3
Ankeveen municipality, section A, number 1434, size 3700 m2
€ 3300, - per month (unfurnished) € 3750, - per month (furnished)
Contact Ourendeavour for further details