Within walking distance of the Corversbos and the pleasant shopping street of the Gijsbrecht van Amstel this beautifully renovated and modernized 30s semi-detached house has a garage, side and back garden. The house has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is particularly suitable for a family as it offers a large interior space of 180m2.
• entrance, hall with cloakroom and beautiful inbuilt bookcase
• toilet, large basement cellar
• bright L-living room with fireplace and French doors leading to both front and back garden
• fully equipped modern open kitchen
• Under floor heating runs throughout the ground floor
• spacious landing with delightful stained glass windows
• 3 bedrooms, one of which has access to the balcony through french doors
• modern bathroom with double sink, walk-in shower, toilet and underfloor heating
• spacious attic with dormer window and velux skylight (bedroom possible)
• bedroom with dormer window
• 2nd bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
• separate boiler room
• Loft ladder access to the attic
The whole house has double glazing throughout. The back garden is landscaped in a traditional English style with
Conveniently located near various schools including the International School. There is a bus stop within walking distance, and the railway station is cycling distance from the property.
Living space: 180 m2
Building bound outside space: 8 m2
Other indoor space: 20 m2
External outdoor space: 17 m2
Content: 693 m3
Plot size: 3 are 39ca
Asking price: € 725,000, - k.k.