Our Endeavour in Partnership with Dorenbos / Rasch is running its second property seminar on Thursday 29th October 2015 on expats buying,selling and renting a property in the Netherlands. We will also be welcoming a property lawyer from Notariskantoor Davina & Partners who will be able to highlight key legal areas to consider and will be on hand to answer specific questions.
In the seminar we will be covering the following points:
- The last 10 years of the Dutch property market
- Common pitfalls of buying, selling and renting a property
- The current Dutch property market and the local property market
- Tax implications of buying a property in the Netherlands
- NVM association of Dutch real estate brokers
- Key legal areas
Partrick and Carel are looking forward to hosting the event at their office in Hilversum and are looking forward to meeting attendees, drinks and nibbles will be available so please sign up and join us on the night. Patrick and Carel have helped a large number of local expats buy and sell properties within the Gooi area and bring a wealth of knowledge to help you in your property making decisions.
Numbers will be limited so please sign up early, the event will start at 19:30 and will last approximately 1.5 hours and will be held at DorenbosRasch Makelaars ( 's-Gravelandseweg 33B, 1211BP, Hilversum)